Tune2Air WMA1000 bluetooth compatibility

EliteMikes

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm posting this in this forum because I don't think it's device specific. This device adds bluetooth audio streaming capabilities to certain cars that only had the ipod connector. I'm trying to find out if anyone uses one of these and was able to use the cars hardware buttons to control the phone.

The company gave me a horrible response. "When used with a Windows phone you will not have control/music info, it will only be for A2DP music streaming. Some Windows phones will allow tracks to be skipped using original car controls. The full range of features is only compatible with Apple phones"

This is the device
ViseeO Tune2Air WMA1000 Bluetooth Music Streaming Adapter for iPhone/iPod | Viseeostore

Nikh Ans

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I bought an Audi A4 without MMI. I use a Lumia 925 Windows Phone, when connected to car over Bluetooth everything works except I cant play music on Bluetooth. I was trying to purchase this device. I have seen at some sellers website that the viseeo 3000A supports Windows and Android phones but not sure how much of that is true. Let me know if you had any luck with this device on Windows Phone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo