Few questions about in-app buying...

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
So, I finally added my card info on my 820. However, a few questions are troubling me...

1. Do I get a warning before the purchase is made, just like it is when you buy an app?

2. Will I see my bank's page where I put in my password?

3. Is there any way to password lock in-app buying?

4. How different will an in-app buying be than a normal app purchase?

5. Is internet required to make a purchase?

Thanks for reading...

blnwp

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
1. If you've enabled Wallet it will ask for pin and payment method. Sounds good enough to me.
2. No, you'll see your credit cards listed and payment options I believe.
3. There is an option in Wallet settings to lock In app purchases. Everytime you buy app from store or make an in app purchase Wallet will ask for pin.
4. Very similar. If you buy it once it will be available for you lifelong unless developer retire the feature.
5. Yes.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
1. If you've enabled Wallet it will ask for pin and payment method. Sounds good enough to me.
2. No, you'll see your credit cards listed and payment options I believe.
3. There is an option in Wallet settings to lock In app purchases. Everytime you buy app from store or make an in app purchase Wallet will ask for pin.
4. Very similar. If you buy it once it will be available for you lifelong unless developer retire the feature.
5. Yes.

So the pin-key is for locking in-app purchases and not the app itself right?

Thanks a lot for your reply. :)

blnwp

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes, PIN is for locking all purchases which goes thru wallet and of course the WP8 store and in app purchases does go thru wallet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99