Question about Uploading Photos to Sky Drive

Todd Everett

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I have taken 453 pictures and videos with my great new windows 8 phone and had them automatically upload to sky drive. It seems that 448 of them uploaded and 5 did not. The photo hub will not show me the names of the files of these videos (all are videos that did not upload). The upload errors did show me, but I accidentally cleared them so now have NO IDEA which 5 of the 448 didn't upload. Is there:

1- Any easy way to see for every picture/video in the camera roll which have successfully uploaded to sky drive and which have not?
2 - A way to see the file names of each picture/vides on the camera roll so I could at least compare file name to file name in skydrive?

Thanks for any assistance!!

-Todd

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
Depending on your settings, videos will only upload when you're on WiFi. How many were videos and how many were pics? Sorry, I misread your post. That's why the videos didn't upload.

Todd Everett

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your reply! I have both pictures and videos set to upload automatically when connected to WiFi. So why didn't the videos upload? Don't think I understand.... Also, do you know of any way to do either of the 2 things I asked - see if a pix / video on the camera roll has successfully uploaded, or at least see its file name to look for it in skydrive?

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
If you have the SkyDrive app installed on your phone just open it and sign in, your pics and videos will be there. Otherwise, if go to your photos app under albums there will be a "Windows Phone camera from SkyDrive" album there. The files will be identified like this : WP_20130526_17 meaning the date and number of pictures taken on that day. So this was #17 on May 26 for me. These details I can only find on the apps, either on my desktop or the phone one.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss