unviewed text messages ??

michaelleewebb

May 26, 2013
Visit site
when ever i get a text message wp8 beeps and lets me know. but what i need is that it beeps and then beeps again every 5 minutes or so until i view/delete the text message. anyone know how to do that ??

markfive

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral :smile:

Alerts on WP8 are one-off sounds - there's no repeat function for unacknowledged notifications. I've not seen any apps that do this, in fact I have a suspicion that it wouldn't be possible to code an app for this on WP8. No doubt someone will come along and prove me wrong :smile:

Agent-P

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi and welcome to WPCentral :smile:

Alerts on WP8 are one-off sounds - there's no repeat function for unacknowledged notifications. I've not seen any apps that do this, in fact I have a suspicion that it wouldn't be possible to code an app for this on WP8. No doubt someone will come along and prove me wrong :smile:

For me, gleek does the notification about every half hour until I check it. Not an ideal amount of time, but it is better than no repetition.

As for the problem the OP has, I'm sorry to say I have no idea of an app that will do that for SMS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss