when ever i get a text message wp8 beeps and lets me know. but what i need is that it beeps and then beeps again every 5 minutes or so until i view/delete the text message. anyone know how to do that ??
    05-26-2013 02:03 PM
    Hi and welcome to WPCentral

Alerts on WP8 are one-off sounds - there's no repeat function for unacknowledged notifications. I've not seen any apps that do this, in fact I have a suspicion that it wouldn't be possible to code an app for this on WP8. No doubt someone will come along and prove me wrong
    05-26-2013 04:54 PM
    Just set it to show the counter on your lock screen and check your screen every so often =/
    05-26-2013 05:04 PM
    bummer, hope someone can come up with an app for that.
    05-26-2013 05:11 PM
    Hi and welcome to WPCentral

Alerts on WP8 are one-off sounds - there's no repeat function for unacknowledged notifications. I've not seen any apps that do this, in fact I have a suspicion that it wouldn't be possible to code an app for this on WP8. No doubt someone will come along and prove me wrong
    For me, gleek does the notification about every half hour until I check it. Not an ideal amount of time, but it is better than no repetition.

As for the problem the OP has, I'm sorry to say I have no idea of an app that will do that for SMS.
    05-26-2013 05:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD