Windows phone start up problem

reydioaktiv

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Whenever my phone starts up, it vibrates and then shows a picture of a windows phone and then a cord is attached to it and then an arrow sign above the cord and it points to a picture of a laptop. It stays likebthis for about 3 - 5 minutes and then vibrates and then restarts and shows the same image. How can I fix this?

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Whenever my phone starts up, it vibrates and then shows a picture of a windows phone and then a cord is attached to it and then an arrow sign above the cord and it points to a picture of a laptop. It stays likebthis for about 3 - 5 minutes and then vibrates and then restarts and shows the same image. How can I fix this?

How long do you hold down the power button? It seems like you may be holding it down too long. Don't keep it pressed for longer than 2 seconds. You should feel it vibrate by then.

reydioaktiv

May 26, 2013
Visit site
It automatically vibrates. It just shows the same image again and again. I can't even turn it off. I just remove the battery, put it back in and then it vibrates and then shows the same image.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
It automatically vibrates. It just shows the same image again and again. I can't even turn it off. I just remove the battery, put it back in and then it vibrates and then shows the same image.

what device are you using? And do you have the latest update? Also, did you complete the latest update when it was available, or was it interrupted. The phone is prompting you to connect to a computer so that an update can be completed.

reydioaktiv

May 26, 2013
Visit site
what device are you using? And do you have the latest update? Also, did you complete the latest update when it was available, or was it interrupted. The phone is prompting you to connect to a computer so that an update can be completed.
Lumia 610. I tried connecting it to my pc. It connected successfully but there was an error on the updater. I'll try it again later. I'll let you know if something happens. Thanks btw. :)

reydioaktiv

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I removed the battery for a few hours and then put it back on and it runs perfectly now. I don't know what triggered that image. Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss