Limited edition Nokia phones on Verizon Wireless for father's day

tcman88

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Good evening folks,

If you are on the Verizon network and haven't picked up a 822, 928 or 8X. Verizon Wireless will bring two limited edition Nokias for "father's day".

Last edited:

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
im planning on getting one this weekend if they are coming out with different colors I should be able to swap it out by then right?

Unless your current device doesn't work I would just wait and see, rather than put yourself in a possible situation that you wouldn't want to be in.

Last edited:

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
i mean im getting the 928 regardless im jus saying if i get one now and say they come out with a blue color i want or something if im in that 14 day window i should be able to switch it out for the blue one no problem right?

Beast of Haeven

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
i mean im getting the 928 regardless im jus saying if i get one now and say they come out with a blue color i want or something if im in that 14 day window i should be able to switch it out for the blue one no problem right?

I hear you. Just make sure your replacement can be a different color without hassle. If I'm not mistaken someone was told by a Verizon sales rep that swapping a device for another color involves a restocking fee.

Residing

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site

Won't you be assessed a restocking fee? If so, is it really worth $35 just to get a 'color'? You might as well just get a white or black one, and spend less than the restocking fee on a colorful case!

Or better, just sit tight and wait to see if these supposed limited edition's actually come to fruition before making a purchase.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720