Ios7 redesigned

joeynox

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
apparently ios 7 is going to be showed off in 2 weeks and I'm gonna be so pissed.Pissed because MS rebuilt wp7/7.5 into wp8 and the is is only half complete. IOS 7 is going to launch with everything wp8 needs and it will have a completely different look. This makes me angry

ricbon

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Well for what it's worth it took them this long to redesign it and the termination of people

Last edited:

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
How dare you. Windows Phone 8 is perfect, and we must pretend that any missing features aren't needed, are worthless and used by only kids. More apps? Pfttt . How many fart apps do you need?

Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
How dare you. Windows Phone 8 is perfect, and we must pretend that any missing feature aren't needed, are worthless and used by only kids. More apps? Pfttt . How many fart apps do you need?

Make meaningful posts please. If you don't have something to contribute don't post.

explosive0

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Dave Blake

Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus
Jan 11, 2008
Visit site
Please, explain what you mean. I'm not allowed to have an opinion on here?

From your forum rules.

[INFO]
P.U.P.P.A.H
(Be Polite, Understanding, Patient, Professional, Attentive and Helpful)​

• Be polite. We ask that you keep your language clean and polite.
  • Be understanding and patient. You may be a power user or developer, but the person you’re talking to on the other end may be a complete newbie. Be patient, and provide all details possible if you’re posting about a problem (descriptive thread title always helps).
  • Be a pro. Don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If someone responds in a poor or rude fashion, ignore it. If you notice a pattern of rude or poor behaviour from a particular member, report them to our moderators. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. In a nutshell, ‘think before you post’.
  • Be attentive and helpful. Answer questions in a timely manner when you can, and provide thoughts and suggestions that might lead to the solution of a members’ problem.
[/INFO]

[INFO]Make Relevant & Meaningful Posts - Do your best at all times to make relevant, meaningful and helpful posts in our communities.
[/INFO]

Jupast

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
In terms of feature set, while i do think Microsoft need a Rocket somewhere regards Windows Phone, the platform is pretty young compared to the competition.

*Apparently* the new iPhone is going to be, inspired shall we say, by Windows Phone, but with black and white being the basic look of it. If that turns out to be true..we already have that on WP8 :eek:P And no i don't actually think it'll look like that...that would be a bit damn cheeky of them.

q331ZZc.jpg

FavBrowser

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
apparently ios 7 is going to be showed off in 2 weeks and I'm gonna be so pissed.Pissed because MS rebuilt wp7/7.5 into wp8 and the is is only half complete. IOS 7 is going to launch with everything wp8 needs and it will have a completely different look. This makes me angry

Tell me about it, the fact that Android was able to fix its lag issues, Apple overhaul their design and BB re-launch new platform faster than 100,000 people at MSFT were able to add basic features says a lot

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Tell me about it, the fact that Android was able to fix its lag issues, Apple overhaul their design and BB re-launch new platform faster than 100,000 people at MSFT were able to add basic features says a lot

100,000 at Microsoft? You are kidding me right? The WP team will be a tiny proportion of that.

Lets be honest, if the rumours about iOS7 are true, its nothing more than a redesign of the front end. Hardly a major update. Same with Android, fixing lag is an exercise in optimisation, hardly rewriting an OS from the kernel up.

Complain all you like about the lack of "new features" on WP8, but all the current stream of new big name apps, there has to have been a number of those that have only happened due to the rewrite of WP, that made porting from iOS/Android a lot easier. Apps is by far the biggest problem with WP, and working to help resolve that issue is far more important than most of the minor complaints i read about on a daily basis.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I imagine the unveiling already...

"We at Apple have invented a completely new and completely unique user interface that is just a joy to use and unlike anyone else in the business. iOS is still gorgeous, but we decided it was time for something new. Here it is. As you can see, it's even more gorgeous. Looking at the competition, we can say noone else has done such a radical, innovative departure from the norm as this. The UI is flat, and solid colors add to the simplicity and ease-of-use that Apple is known for. It's clean, fast, amazing, and now there's nothing between you and your digital life. Steve Jobs knew typography, so typography is a front-and-center element in iOS 7. Big text at the top of apps so you never get lost. We've integrated the famous badges into the icon's themselves because we can. And it looks even better. Mac OS X has "Aqua", but since mobile platforms are different, iOS gets "Modern". Truly unique, innovative, and truly... wait for it... revol"UI"tionary."

and before we know it, Microsoft somehow copied Apple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb