Marketplace is not updating.

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920 and thus far it's been OK. But ever since I tried that "change the date and change it back" to get those Monster Burner coins (as suggested by that WPCentral article), my Marketplace has been acting up. It won't update the list of apps, it won't find some updates (like today ProShot is not offering me the choice of updating), etc. I made sure that I have the correct date and time now, restarted it multiple times, still to no avail. Everything else works just fine.

Anyone know of a fix?

Thanks.

vincentw56

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I am having the exact same problem. I also did the Monster Burner trick. I guess we have to wait until June 6th or whatever date that was to fix it.

AndreHBuss

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm having the same problem. I need to manually update the APPs. :| I suspect its because I'm not using the AT&T SIM card right now.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I have a Lumia 920 and thus far it's been OK. But ever since I tried that "change the date and change it back" to get those Monster Burner coins (as suggested by that WPCentral article), my Marketplace has been acting up. It won't update the list of apps, it won't find some updates (like today ProShot is not offering me the choice of updating), etc. I made sure that I have the correct date and time now, restarted it multiple times, still to no avail. Everything else works just fine.

Anyone know of a fix?

Thanks.

Because the store checks for updates once every 24 hours, if , let's say, Proshot is updated now, it's not going to show a tile update right away. Sometimes you have to wait a day for the update to show.

If WPCentral psots an article about an app update, it takes a while before the store tile updates.

@AndreHBuss , there are several threads here detailing the store tile.

Quick thing you can try,

Unpin the store tile,
Clear IE history etc
Reboot phone
Re-pin Store tile
Wait.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb