Microsoft account service is unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandu89

May 31, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I got a Nokia Lumia 520 recently.

When i try downloading any app/game it's downloading and at the time of installation its saying "Microsoft account services is unavailable".

When i do that through mobile network, its working but from Wifi it's creating this problem.

I tried all suggestion given in WP official forums, like resetting phone, changing automatic date & time settings, changing the account password by logging in through PC and updating that in phone etc..

Please suggest me any solution if anyone of you come across this kind of problem.

p.s. I even tried logging into the windowsphone.com and tried installing app from there. Same result.

Thanks in advance,
Chandu

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
even i have Lumia 520 and faced similar problem...so i simply got 2g net pack for my cell !!

i suppose its a bug or either microsoft sever is down...wait till tomorrow and try downloading

alpha128

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
It was working fine, until the latest update, when i received pictures from friends I unable to download or view it big, then push notification having error, it becomes like other apps (LINE, Wechat) required to go in the apps only to see notifications, lastly, i tried to reinstall but i been stuck at the phone number entry screen (verification)!!!!

This sucks!

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I got a Nokia Lumia 520 recently.

When i try downloading any app/game it's downloading and at the time of installation its saying "Microsoft account services is unavailable".

When i do that through mobile network, its working but from Wifi it's creating this problem.

I tried all suggestion given in WP official forums, like resetting phone, changing automatic date & time settings, changing the account password by logging in through PC and updating that in phone etc..

Please suggest me any solution if anyone of you come across this kind of problem.

p.s. I even tried logging into the windowsphone.com and tried installing app from there. Same result.

Thanks in advance,
Chandu

Me too i have the same issue. I cant upgrade or download apps when i am in wifi but i can surf in the web and in the apps. On 3g i have no problem. Can anyone explain that?.

AGiggey

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, Lumia 920 here with the same issues. Has anyone found out how to fix it? I tried factory resetting it (and it almost bricked on me, had to take it in) and it is still the same. I can download apps and webpages without wifi on, but the moment I connect to a wifi network I get the errors.

Please tell me one of you guys found a solution to this problem before I trade in for an Android...

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, Lumia 920 here with the same issues. Has anyone found out how to fix it? I tried factory resetting it (and it almost bricked on me, had to take it in) and it is still the same. I can download apps and webpages without wifi on, but the moment I connect to a wifi network I get the errors.

Please tell me one of you guys found a solution to this problem before I trade in for an Android...
Why not take the phone into the store where you got it and try their wi-fi. Explain your issues, and see if it's a phone wi-fi issue or a local access point issue? Or try a friend's wi-fi. . .

Mahendra Timceena

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, Lumia 920 here with the same issues. Has anyone found out how to fix it? I tried factory resetting it (and it almost bricked on me, had to take it in) and it is still the same. I can download apps and webpages without wifi on, but the moment I connect to a wifi network I get the errors
.. even with my lumia 620 the same message is coming.. yesterday it was working the wifi connection but today it isnt... is there any solutions..

Glenn Basden

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Thank you! That fixed my 520 also. I had to take it off of automatic time setting and set it manually, and as soon as I did everything started working over wifi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb