Bought Song on Nokia Music. Not on Phone

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I have an 810. Today I bought a song for the first time on Nokia Music. The song is not on my phone, or I can't find in in music or anywhere else I've looked. If I go back to repurchase song, it says I have already purchased it.

Anyone have this problem or know where the song could have gone?

davebolton

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I know this is an old thread. But I too use a mac. Yesterday I purchased a song on my phone in Nokia Music. When i went to copy it to my mac using the Windows phone app, the song (and artist and album) was not there. There is this option though called something like "Browse Files" in the Windows Phone app on the mac. When I clicked on it, there was the song. I just dragged it to the desktop on my mac. Then moved it to the "Automatically add to iTunes" folder. The song was automatically imported into iTunes. This was my first experience using this technique to simplify moving music into iTunes. I hope this helps you or someone else.

Ashish Kakade05

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm facing a problem with nokia music.....whenever i try to download it gives a message that,your phone is already registered with Nokia music unlimited subscription....... shall i do??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb