They announced this at E3 so does this mean when we use Skype on our phones and windows 8 tablets/pcs we can now group chat on those devices if we have xbox live gold? or is that just a on the Xbox One thing only? sounds pretty good if u ask me I was hoping they did this, it made sense when they put Skype on the xbox one
    Mystictrust likes this.
    06-10-2013 10:22 PM
    Seriously? Where did you see this? That's pretty dang cool. I have family in different parts of the globe and everyone uses Skype to talk... if I can be the one person (on my Xbox One) that gives everyone access to group video chat, that would be pretty dang cool.
    06-10-2013 11:17 PM
    Seriously? Where did you see this? That's pretty dang cool. I have family in different parts of the globe and everyone uses Skype to talk... if I can be the one person (on my Xbox One) that gives everyone access to group video chat, that would be pretty dang cool.
    Group Skype Calling Included With Xbox Live Gold Membership | WMPoweruser
    06-10-2013 11:48 PM
    Ha! That led me to do a search and this was revealed during the Xbox One event on May 21st... how about that. I missed that part somehow, but Joystiq reported it then. Microsoft REALLY needs one place to report tidbits of info like this (and I haven't seen it on Xbox Wire)
    deadwrong03 likes this.
    06-11-2013 12:08 AM