What app for Starbucks? SBUX no longer supported.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to download SBUX but no longer in the store, can anyone suggest an app for the starbucks card? Thanks

Try Starbucks Finder, that seems to be a good one, I just wonder if Starbucks is finally releasing an app for Windows Phone.

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
If you go directly to the app's page on the Windowsphone.com web site you can still download the file directly. I wonder why they stopped publishing the app?

CheekyTaurus

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Did the developer happen to mention why it had been pulled? Did Starbucks get their panties in a twist about it after the article about them not supporting WP with an official app?

unstoppablekem

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Starbucks finder has some reviews that mention issues, so I don't want that. SBUX was the best, hopefully Microsoft didn't deny in the submission...

petteriusa

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Did the developer happen to mention why it had been pulled? Did Starbucks get their panties in a twist about it after the article about them not supporting WP with an official app?

He didn't mention anything other than it would be back in a week. I just sent a e-mail, hopefully answers to come soon.

alstein

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I emailed Starbucks a week or so ago:
Hi. I have a Nokia Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8. I notice that you don't seem to have a mobile app for this operating system. Do you plan to have one soon?

Here is their reply (which basically doesn't directly answer my question:

Let me start off by thanking you for your patience while waiting for a response.

We do not have any information stating that we will have any newer version or additional version of our app as of lately. But when we d, you'll be one of the first to know.

Thanks again for writing us. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

We would love to hear your feedback. Click here to take a short survey.

Sincerely,

customer service"

Michael McAllister

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Received this today from Starbucks customer service, so maybe there is progress...

Let me start off by thanking you for your patience while waiting for a response.

I think that your request for Windows 8 app is a great idea. What I am going to do is forward this to our Mobile App Development team for their consideration.

We always want to hear what you think would improve your experience with Starbucks. I appreciate you letting me know how much customers would enjoy this.

I would also like to invite you to visit My Starbucks Idea. This website is a forum where you can share your ideas, tell us what you think of other people's ideas and join the discussion that will help shape Starbucks future. Many of the ideas shared have already been turned into action.
Thanks again for writing us. If you ever have any questions or concerns in the future, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

We would love to hear your feedback. Click here to take a short survey.

Sincerely,
Vince D
customer service

alstein

May 25, 2013
Visit site
The SBUX card app is back in the App store. I was able to download and install without difficulty. I much prefer it compared to the Starbucks Finder app.

Aviator72

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have a different problem I hope someone can help with. I am an infrequent user of the SBUX app but do have my Starbucks account set up and it shows my card with the balance on the starbucks.com web site. However, the SBUX app no longer shows the card in the "my cards" screen. On the "rewards" screen the app correctly shows my current reward status. I can't add the card back in to the app as I don't have the physical card anymore and on the starbucks web site only the last four digits of the card are displayed. Does anyone know how I can get the card to show up on the app again? Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs