I've poured through hundreds of posts on the broken Xbox Music Syncing, but can't find out whats going on with my Lumia 521. I can't get the music to show up on the phone, when it clearly is on the SD card. Here's what I've tried so far:

Format card in phone and restart phone.
    Allow all music and pictures to be saved to SD card.
    Plug in phone and sync through WMP/Metro Sync App/Desktop Sync App/Drag and Drop (I've tried with all).
    Sync finishes, and all the music is on the card, but none shows on the phone.
    These are all cd rips saved as .mp3's (Never had an issue on any other phone, including WP7).
    I've completely deleted all the hidden files from the music folder itself on the phone storage.

All the programs transfer the content, I get the error from the desktop app when it finishes. I get errors immediately from the Metro App as it syncs each song, every song comes with an error. WMP syncs fine, not showing any errors but nothing shows on the phone even though its all there. All these songs play fine on all programs and other devices. Any clues?

By the way I'm running Windows Pro 8.
    06-17-2013 06:54 PM
    Is there a spare SD card that you could try? Maybe your current card is defective.
    06-21-2013 10:16 AM
    That was one of the first things I tried, thinking maybe it was incompatible. I ended up exhausting all the options I could think of and wiped the phone last night. To my surprise, it synced everything perfectly! Not sure what happened the first time around but its fine now.
    Sent from my RM-917_nam_usa_100 using Board Express
    HeyCori likes this.
    06-21-2013 11:27 AM
    Glad to see it's at least working.
    06-21-2013 11:31 AM