07-14-2014 01:10 PM
182 ... 678
tools
    I had the same issue. My accounts (Facebook, Skype, Google and Hotmail) were connected. Battery saver was off, tought was a carrier issue, I uninstalled skype (I tought the problem was that I connected to Skype with my hotmail account). But I also had an alias (name@outlook.com) and my Microsoft account on the phone was name@hotmail.com. I setted the the name@hotmail account as my primary hotmail account. Now the messenger is working. I already tried and then I installed Skype. No more issues. Works fine. My phone is unlocked, now I'm using Claro Guatemala, so I believe is not a carrier issue. Hope this help you.
    01-07-2014 10:14 AM
    After going through all the posts and solutions from this tread, I have make some experiments myself. I think I have found solution for this thread, finger crossed. My solution is to make sure all background chat applications are logged in with the same email account, to avoid the unknown conflict caused by these applications.

What I have done:
    1. Make sure I have merge Skype account with Microsoft account, by making sure that the primary email I used in my Skype account is the Microsoft email that I logged into my Windows Phone. The merging step shall be done over a desktop version, not the WP version, if I am not wrong.
    2. Make sure the primary email I used in my Facebook account is the Microsoft email that I logged into my Windows Phone as well.
    3. To make sure all accounts are logged in correctly, I have logged out from my Skype account and Facebook account and log in again with my Microsoft email.
    4. Restart the phone, and I am always connected to chat.
    Hope this post will help. At least it is working well for my phone.
    01-14-2014 09:47 PM
    Yesterday i uninstall the whatsapp due to heavy app data of around 400mb, but when i install it again after that i am facing problem regarding notifications. I am not getting notification from whatsapp, when i open The app, only then i am able to see the new messages, i also have enables the push notifications on in the settings of whatsapp, now i do not know why this problem occurs to me, i haven't face this kind of problem earlier... Can any one 1 help me on this problem......
    01-16-2014 11:34 PM
    thanks dude it does the trick
    01-21-2014 12:00 PM
    I'm having the same issue up-to-date..! Need help plzzz
    04-05-2014 06:14 PM
    If things suggested in this thread hasn't helped you, you are on your own my friend! Every time I have had an issues, this thread has helped me. There are a couple more threads as well in the forum if you search.
    04-05-2014 06:19 PM
    i cant connect to chat either
    07-14-2014 01:10 PM
182 ... 678