How Can I Find Out What Version My Phone Is? (UK, US, EU?)

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
HI

Is there a way I can find out what worldly location my phone was built for?
I want to make sure I have the correct version for my country instead of an imported version.

Thanks

csd_images

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Can you do a screen grab of Settings -> About and then click More Information. To do a screen grab Start and Power buttons together and you'll hear a shutter sound and the screen will flash.

We might be able to tell you

crash1989

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
First check the stickers on the box which you've purchased. There are places like CV IN , website links for local support which can tell you where the device is from.

The second way is for NOkia devices only.

Go to Settings> extras+info> click on more info and there you will find the Manufacturer name like RM-821_im_India_443 for me. I know it will show EUR for UK and european other countries. In that case you can scroll down even further and check the SAR limits which are country specific AFAIK.

If you can't find it even after that, just not down the Manufacturer name and Google it, it will provide results which are helpful.

Last option, download my apps and give a 1 star rating temporarily, I will tell you where your device is from. The DEV center can show device regionwise ratings.
This is a last option :D:D:D .. don't screw my apps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb