Hacker Update: Get Nokia Collection on HTC and Temple Run on 512MB Phone

ygtgngr

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm coming to stage do download but after the download finishes and installing part starts store says attention required. What should I do?

JulienSoulet

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello, i set my regional settings to us but i have a new error message.

"Service not available: The store isn't available a the moment. Please check again shortly. error code: 805a01f6"

do you had an idea ?

Euell Gibbons

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone experienced any problems after doing this? I don't know whether to do it or not.

You may have trouble with individual apps, which may or may not work properly with the 8X. But since this is just a change to the wifi proxy settings, after you've downloaded the apps you want you can turn the proxy back off and your phone should work just as before. There is no real risk of permanent damage.

Rem97

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
You may have trouble with individual apps, which may or may not work properly with the 8X. But since this is just a change to the wifi proxy settings, after you've downloaded the apps you want you can turn the proxy back off and your phone should work just as before. There is no real risk of permanent damage.

Okay, thanks for the reply.

Reker Chen

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
The proxy is still working.
And I think HTC 8x will have some problems on downloading some apps because it's 720p-resolution and I modify the phone query based on WVGA.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro