Hacker Update: Get Nokia Collection on HTC and Temple Run on 512MB Phone

noelito

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok I was able to install the weather channel and zinio but cannot install Nokia apps, they just don't work, I installed ringtone maker and it tells me it can't run on my Ativ S and all other Nokia apps do not install at all, its bittersweet but at least I got some exclusive apps such as the superman app too
Sent from my SGH-T899M using Board Express

Villain

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I was able to ger to the apps on marketplace with my ATIV but couldn't download any besides ones that are already out for others already.

hohohohanfan

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
game refuses to install :( i've done everything correct, managed to download the game but when it switches to "Installing" it changes to attention required, tap here after a few seconds. argh.

Boris Gong

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Wow, it has been a month, don't know ppl still find this helpful

But I think temple run already support 512MB phone? Do you really need to install Nokia Collection on HTC?

Samowski

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Does it still works? I mean i wanna really, really play Zombie HQ but when i enter the store after i enable proxy my connection is lost.

zorzgeo

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
I have Ativ S and with simply Proxy and adress editing i can't download anything from NOKIA market or something similar... :(
Or i mistake something?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99