Statistical Data on WP8 Defects and Returns

jlzimmerman

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of a site that shows statistics on WP8 break fixes, returns, reported bugs, etc? I would like to recommend a replacement to my wife's problematic 8X and want to recommend a WP that statistically has the least amount of chance to give her problems. She loves the UI but is angry and ready to jump ship to iOS or back to Android because of the problems she?s having. I was about to recommend the Lumia 928 but based on the 280 comments in the Nokia Lumia 928 Bugs and Defects thread I..don?t..quite..think..I?m..going..to do that now :asleep:

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of a site that shows statistics on WP8 break fixes, returns, reported bugs, etc? I would like to recommend a replacement to my wife's problematic 8X and want to recommend a WP that statistically has the least amount of chance to give her problems. She loves the UI but is angry and ready to jump ship to iOS or back to Android because of the problems she?s having. I was about to recommend the Lumia 928 but based on the 280 comments in the Nokia Lumia 928 Bugs and Defects thread I..don?t..quite..think..I?m..going..to do that now :asleep:

well the 822 is the only other WP8 on Verizon I would suggest. But honestly, from personal experience and what I have seen, if your 8x or 928 initially work than you are basically good! You may get one with raised glass or furry button but once you get the initial returns out of the way your phone is solid! (I had returned 2 8x's and my first 928 worked flawlessly) They both work perfectly to this day.

822 is probably the most solid, but if you want the flagship the 8x and 928 are great phones if you get a good one from the get go.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon