App Usage Battery Monitor App?

etlahrs

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering if there is an app out there to monitor battery usage by app. I know there are some that report your battery life, but recently my battery has been draining very rapidly, down to 44% this morning in about 3 hours from 100% with only a few emails coming in and 20 minutes of Pandora, nothing i haven't been doing for quite some time now. I haven't installed anything new in months, so it isn't a new app. I also have all background tasks turned off.

I am not sure if an app could actually monitor how much it is pulling from the battery, but even something to monitor how much of the CPU or memory is being utilized by each app by day, week, etc. My old BB 9930 had this built into the OS and it can give a decent idea of what is using the most energy.

Thanks.

etlahrs

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Weak signal around there lately?

I thought about that, and if I were at home, I would think that could be the issue as I am on the edge of LTE extended. So I get LTE and 3G switching all the time. But I am in a well covered LTE area for work, typically full bars. That has remained constant too. While I am sure the LTE does burn the battery quicker, my location has remained constant.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos