Syncing isn't working at all!

lewiedude

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
My Lumia 920 was acting strange last night so I performed a hard reset(down volume + power). I am now receiving the "attention required" note on all.my accounts in the "email & accounts" section in the settings for the phone. Any thoughts? Or, should I just remove them and set them up new?

lewiedude

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site
I had it in airplane mode before the hard reset, and it remained there. Once I turned that mode off and activated the cell radios, I turned it off/on, and all is well. Must be a network registration thing...wifi was on the whole time.

rob45

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I had a similar problem. I kept setting syncs to Oulook.com and then just for the hell of it I chose Hotmail.com. Don't ask me why but everything syncs nicely.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
So I've got an issue, Ive got the error code 80C805E2, its for when my hotmail account tries to sync and it cant. my hotmail is my main account for the phone. I've even tried to reset the password but to no avail nothing. i can access the email through the web browser and on my surface rt. and everything logs in fine. but my phone will not sync that account????? Any thoughts help? I do not want to reset my phone. It would be a huge pain in the arse. To many apps and the worry of being forced to pay for my apps again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon