Screenshot Uploads to Facebook failing?

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
For some reason I am having this issue today on my one week old new Lumia 920. I have been able to upload screenshots to FB a few times before today but not now I am getting this message: "We can't upload your picture right now" and also seeing "Can't download tags right now." However, I was able to upload a photo from another folder. Wonder what's going on?

Earlier today I updated to the most recent version of FB Beta. So when this upload issue started, I figured that might be the reason, so I uninstalled FB Beta, tried a soft reset, and later installed the new Facebook version 5 just updated in the store. Nothing worked. Screenshots are still failing.

Anyone else experience this? Hope it's just a glitch. I'll try again tomorrow.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
You need to login to the FB app after update as you are logged out automatically ;), did you do that?
If yes, try a soft reset (Vol Down + Power button at the same time and release upon 1 vibration)

JohnStrk

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
I still continue to have this issue on my Lumia 920. Tried everything and I cannot upload screenshots to FB. Does anyone have a solution to this?

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99