Trouble making calls with Lumia 710

ClippedWings

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey there,

I've recently started having trouble making outgoing calls, even receiving incoming ones or sms's, I just don't receive them or it lags forever until I get a call or sms from someone.. When I'm having this issue if I restart the phone, the problem goes away, but after sometime it always comes back anyway, it can be minutes or hours until it comes back, but it always does..

I've googled a bit and found this solution:

Here is the soution for that without reseting your phone..
In dailler pad,select call settings .. Select option show my caller id to .My contacts ..then press back button then dail and check ny one number in your contacts.It will be dailled.
After this again come back to the caller stettings ,it will b showing everyone.again select to My contacts.after its done dont press back button again change it to the everyone.then press back button.
Now tourn off your mobile ,remove your sim card.then turn on your mobile without sim card .again turn off your mobile now insert your sim card and restart it properly.. It will work..

The problem is when I try to switch from "show my caller ID everyone" to "my contacts" it says "We're having trouble saving caller ID information at the moment. Please check again later".

No matter what I do I can't solve this and I really really don't want to do a hard reset :|

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
What carrier do you have? Have you contacted them?

The issues with caller ID sound like something that have to do with your carrier, not the device.

ClippedWings

May 3, 2013
Visit site
What carrier do you have? Have you contacted them?

The issues with caller ID sound like something that have to do with your carrier, not the device.

It's an Eastern European carrier that nobody will know hehe. But this might be. However the weird thing is, I've been using this carrier before and I never had this issue, only recently it popped out of nowhere :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss