Idea for the so much talked about notification centre

Loco5150

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I had an idea for the so much talked about notification centre today.

If the notifications would be small tiles that appear to the left when there is unchecked notification. So swipe right would bring them like suggested here many times. I know people would like to be able to see them from apps, but this could be done, by having them appear by swipe little down from up and then right, for example?

I did a really quick Photoshop and its for showing the idea, not a finished graphic design :D (I used just someone?s screen capture from ?show your today screen topic?, so thanks and sorry!)
Anyway the idea behind this was that the notification centre would be like the rest of the OS. You could click right to the app from the notification. Also at settings would be good to have a place where you could choose the apps that will be included. So if you have whatever app on live tile, you don?t necessarily need the notification and have the option to choose.

Maybe the top tile position could be used for some sort of a logo or picture to illustrate that that row id notifications. I used on the last picture a white arrow to demonstrate.
This would be super easy to check everything, as only a small swipe would already show most of the times what apps and how many notifications it has.

What you guys think?

NOTIF.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro