Facebook news feed problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

peris7

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I own a Lumia 920, i do not get any updates from friends on news feed. I only get updates from some facebook pages, nothing more. Friends posts, check-ins etc, are not shown at all. What may be the problem?

anon(6183039)

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
I think there is a problem with Perople HUB and FB that doesn't show updates and messages from friends who posted from mobile clients. At least for me none of the messages sent from other mobile are show in people HUB, which is a major issue since most people use FB mobile nowadays.
Anyone else with this issue?

Raminder_Singh

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys,
I was also facing the same issue on my Lumia 620. I have fixed the issue now. To fix this, check your Facebook settings from your PC and you will find application 'Microsoft'. Click on that and change the access to 'Friends'. In my case, it was set to 'Only Me'. After that, click on Microsoft (application name as it will be a hyperlink) and you will be prompted to login using your Microsoft ID. Now, connect your facebook and Microsoft ID and make sure, you have checked the correct permissions. In my case, I had both accounts connected but 'See Facebook profile and friends updates' was unchecked. Check all the checkboxes that you need and you are done!
Hope this will fix the issue for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans