Cannot ATTACH pictures to text messages. PLEASE HELP!

juanch8

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I have an ATIV S i8750 unlocked that I am currently using on Straight Talk here in the US.
When I first purchased it I was able to attach and send pic messages. Now I CANNOT attach it to the message I am sending. Thus, I am unable to send pictures.
I have tried to attach it from the PHOTOS app and it wont do it either. :angry:
This is not a problem of SENDING the message, but rather ATTACHING it to the text I am about to send. All of my APN settings are properly set.

Thanks in advance

tjschere

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
I have an ATIV S i8750 unlocked that I am currently using on Straight Talk here in the US.
When I first purchased it I was able to attach and send pic messages. Now I CANNOT attach it to the message I am sending. Thus, I am unable to send pictures.
I have tried to attach it from the PHOTOS app and it wont do it either. :angry:
This is not a problem of SENDING the message, but rather ATTACHING it to the text I am about to send. All of my APN settings are properly set.

Thanks in advance

I have this exact problem. I know this is an old, unanswered question. Did you resolve your problem somehow? A full reset was my only successful way out of the problem. Upon editing APNs it happened again which is pretty ridiculous.

tjschere

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
For any who bump into this "feature", I was able to get Messenger to start attaching pics again. I had to go into the apn setting utility and changing the "Active APN" field and choosing ATT&T 4G. Though I knew that preset bundle wouldn't fix my whole problem, it did restore Messenger to the point where I can again attach pictures. They still won't send and can't be received, that's a different issue.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon