Hi guys, sorry if this was already posted, but this is what I use for group messaging if I really need to use it

Pin this website to your front screen:
    https://web.vma.vzw.com/

click on it, log in, put in password
    compose a message to multiple people
    send the message
    the message will stay in a group on that website.. it will not stay in a chain on your phone, but you can return to that website to see the group chain

also - messages sent to you (so started by someone else) in a group will appear with all of the numbers it was sent to (only on the website), and responding to it responds to all those people (on the website)

--unfortunately you cannot tell if the message is a group message if you look at it on your phone in the first place, but sometimes you can tell by how a message is worded.
    overall, it works if you really need to stay in a thread, or want to see who is all on the message
    07-17-2013 11:26 AM
    Hi guys, sorry if this was already posted, but this is what I use for group messaging if I really need to use it

Pin this website to your front screen:
    https://web.vma.vzw.com/

click on it, log in, put in password
    compose a message to multiple people
    send the message
    the message will stay in a group on that website.. it will not stay in a chain on your phone, but you can return to that website to see the group chain

also - messages sent to you (so started by someone else) in a group will appear with all of the numbers it was sent to (only on the website), and responding to it responds to all those people (on the website)

--unfortunately you cannot tell if the message is a group message if you look at it on your phone in the first place, but sometimes you can tell by how a message is worded.
    overall, it works if you really need to stay in a thread, or want to see who is all on the message
    Thanks for posting this. It's really sad that we've even looking for a workaround to get a service that we should have. Shame on you, Verizon. Fix your crap.
    07-17-2013 11:35 AM