May I watch my iTunes films on Lumia 620?

Roman Ekaterininsky

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to play purchased iTunes films on my Lumia 620 without a Mac, iPad or other Apple`s hardware that I`m not own. I have just iTunes app for windows and some films that I purchased in it. There is probably a way to "sync" films with Mac computer when you connecting your phone with special app installed, but is there a same tool for windows? When I`m googling for that, I`m getting just "converters" and "DRM removers" that looks illegal. Any advices?

Sanjay Chandra

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Is there a way to play purchased iTunes films on my Lumia 620 without a Mac, iPad or other Apple`s hardware that I`m not own. I have just iTunes app for windows and some films that I purchased in it. There is probably a way to "sync" films with Mac computer when you connecting your phone with special app installed, but is there a same tool for windows? When I`m googling for that, I`m getting just "converters" and "DRM removers" that looks illegal. Any advices?

You can just copy and paste them in memory card of ur 620 or internal memory.

iTunes movies are mp4 format (dubbed as m4v) so they can be played.

It will ask u a message "you want to convert" when u start to copy press no.

It will work fine.

But u cant change audio or see subtitles.

vish2801

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
Windows Phone desktop/metro app let you transfer your iTunes files in WP. I never used it as I never used apple but you can try it ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

alibabajuvenacca

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Download the programme "Requiem". It removes the DRM from video files bought off of the iTunes store. It will not remove DRM from rentals though, as the programmer felt this would unfair as you didn't pay for it in full. Requiem uses quicktime to remove the drm, and does not convert it (ie lose video quality) instead it remakes the while file but without the drm. Oh, and it keeps all the metadata too!
it does not work with iTunes 11, so you will have to remove iTunes 11 completely - this means removing all iTunes related files in my computer even after you have uninstalled it. If you have issues with removing iTunes 11 follow some tutorials on youtube. Side note - when requiem is in use you cannot have iTunes open, also a HD tv file will take around 8 minutes to remove drm...you can follow the progress by locating where the original file is and refreshing the page which will show you how many MBs have been made, the original file will be the exact same size as the new file..whjch is awesome because there is no loss of quality.

ENJOY!

alibabajuvenacca

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
hmm I just checked the official website and it appears to be down, you'll probably have to use a torrent website requiem 4.1 is the one you want! it includes 1080p hd drm removal

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss