I have not been able to upload a pic to instagram in a few days now, not with Instance and not with Metrogram/Instagraph. Is it just me or is something broken?
    07-20-2013 11:47 AM
    Something on your end. I've seen multiple people still upload from WP apps.
    07-20-2013 12:02 PM
    I have been trying to post a question all this time. I left out the ? and finally it went through.
    Doesn't Instance support ?
    07-20-2013 03:25 PM
    I have been trying to post a question all this time. I left out the ? and finally it went through.
    Doesn't Instance support ?
    Honestly the app is really buggy and crashes a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if question marks screw it up
    07-20-2013 03:52 PM
    Yeah I hope Rudys app raise's the bar another notch.
    07-20-2013 05:53 PM
    I'm uploading a photo at the moment but it isn't uploading!?! it says "uploading *photo caption*" then it does nothing. using Instance.
    07-20-2013 06:34 PM
    It's working just fine for me.
    07-20-2013 06:56 PM
    I've uploaded several photos today using instance.
    07-20-2013 07:17 PM
    I posted to Instagram using instance with no issue tonight as well...
    07-20-2013 07:44 PM
    It wasnt working for me either today, then I changed what I wrote in the text and it upload fine.
    07-20-2013 07:46 PM
    No problems at all on Instagraph side :)
    For any issue write me immediately, my support is H24 ;)
    nizzon likes this.
    07-20-2013 08:48 PM
    Yeah I hope Rudys app raise's the bar another notch.

agreed. The dev support for Instance has been horrendous. I regret paying for an app that gets zero support to be quite honest.
    Nogitsune Micah likes this.
    07-20-2013 09:10 PM
    agreed. The dev support for Instance has been horrendous. I regret paying for an app that gets zero support to be quite honest.
    Agreed. I brought the app simply to support the guy since he was the first full featured client for windows phone but the app is buggy. I have to actually tap the pic to view comments. Beforehand I had to tap comments and it would take me there. I have to hit like multiple times for it to work properly.

Not to mention the instability of it all and it's laggy at all. Personally I can't wait for Rudy's app
    Castor Troy likes this.
    07-20-2013 09:15 PM
    Agreed. I brought the app simply to support the guy since he was the first full featured client for windows phone but the app is buggy. I have to actually tap the pic to view comments. Beforehand I had to tap comments and it would take me there. I have to hit like multiple times for it to work properly.

Not to mention the instability of it all and it's laggy at all. Personally I can't wait for Rudy's app
    I'm hedging my bet that Rudy will have a FULL WORKING client (video and all) long before Instance is updated and he just started on it this weekend.
    07-20-2013 09:27 PM
    Instance dev is working on an update, I saw him mentioning on twitter that Rudys work on an IG app has put some fire under his ***. I bet there will be an update pretty soon.

I agree that when the upload hangs in Instance it seems to be something wrong in the text and tags, some characters is messing when submitting and it just stands there "uploading". I had some " and ? In the caption, after a few days of trying I shortened the text and removed the ? and suddenly it uploaded. I believe I tried the same caption in Metrogram Instagraph and it also hang.

Following Rudy on twitter is blowing my mind, that dude is cracking the IG features one by one in crazy speed. He's a genius. Looking forward to his app.

That said I don't mind supporting the Instance and Instagraph devs, the more the merrier!
    Last edited by nizzon; 07-22-2013 at 06:44 AM.
    07-22-2013 06:29 AM
    Same here in that it was caused by a caption with a series of special characters, specifically exactly as follows including quotes: "Run man! Run!"? I removed the quotes and it worked. Unsure if it was those and/or the fact there was also a question mark etc.
    nizzon likes this.
    07-24-2013 02:13 AM