Secondary phone?

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I always keep one spare around in case any of my family's main phone breaks. Right now we all have Nokia Lumia 920s. The spare is a Samsung Focus Flash.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I usually just keep my previous phone in case my main one goes boom, but currently that would be a Nokia N8, which uses the bigger SIM card than my current Lumia 920, so I guess basically I dont have a secondary phone. Also have a Samsung Omnia 7 that also uses the bigger SIM card, but my fiancee uses that atm..

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
I usually just keep my previous phone in case my main one goes boom, but currently that would be a Nokia N8, which uses the bigger SIM card than my current Lumia 920, so I guess basically I dont have a secondary phone. Also have a Samsung Omnia 7 that also uses the bigger SIM card, but my fiancee uses that atm..

My provider hands out adapters for the small SIM cards. When I broke my Lumia 800 and bought a Omnia W (actually not in a store from my provider, I just went there and said I couldn't use the SIM card anymore, Orange CH) they gave it to me for free. You should also be able to buy them for little money. Just in case you do the same to your Lumia 920 as I did to my Lumia 800 :)

I don't have a secondary phone at the moment.

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I still have my Trophy and I have a new 928 arriving on Thursday. I'll be selling my current phone, an 822 once I see the 928 is going to be problem-free.

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I currently have an old Nokia 3220 as my backup phone but I'm considering moving to a ?15 301 that should last over a month on one charge - something I can keep in the car if I go out for the day without my main phone.

sharpycl

Nov 28, 2007
Visit site
I keep my previous phone just in case my current phone goes on the fritz. Currently my previous phone is an iPhone 4. I also turn it on once a month to update apps, OS, etc. so that I am ready to go if I ever have to use it again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720