Why there is no application for sms and call counter for nokia Wp8 Devices??

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
This is very frustrating.
I am tired of Writing to Nokia people but there is no proper response from them.
After upgrading from wp7 to Wp 8 i am missing counters app. (I am sure everyone is missing it too)
It really Makes me Mad when such a basic and Vital applcition is Not availabel for our devices. And ironicaly same is availabel for wp 7 devices. I take it as a downgrade not an upgrade from wp7.

Does anyone have any information on counters application for lumia 820? or Do we have any similar application for counting messages and calls??

Narse77

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I know of no such app and not sure what it would be used for. If you are looking to track your usage I believe data sense is coming in the next update.

j666w

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I remember this app for wp7 it was good and handy ! gdr2 is coming soon and will bring data sense which looks to be more featured

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I know of no such app and not sure what it would be used for. If you are looking to track your usage I believe data sense is coming in the next update.

Hi Narse77 :)
Thanx for replying. Data sense is pre-instaled on my lumia 820 device, i dont have to wait for amber update for this.. BUt This app can not track The number of messages your sent and calls you made so far. Data sense app tracks Your Internet data uses only, Thats it.
Counters App is still thee in the market place for wp7 (Nokia devices only).

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I remember this app for wp7 it was good and handy ! gdr2 is coming soon and will bring data sense which looks to be more featured

Bro Data sense app does not have the option to track messages and calls. its just a basic app for internet data tracking. I already have data sense application on my lumia 820.

o0Nighthawk0o

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Just a suggestion to try. My wife had the Walgreens app on her WP7. When she upgraded to a WP8 she went through her purchase history and used the reinstall feature there to get her apps back. She ended up with the WP7 Walgreens app running on her WP8 phone with no problems. So, maybe you can do this to reinstall your counter app. Not sure if this will work for you but it may be worth a shot.

Brokn Wing

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Just a suggestion to try. My wife had the Walgreens app on her WP7. When she upgraded to a WP8 she went through her purchase history and used the reinstall feature there to get her apps back. She ended up with the WP7 Walgreens app running on her WP8 phone with no problems. So, maybe you can do this to reinstall your counter app. Not sure if this will work for you but it may be worth a shot.

Hay Nighthawk ! Greetings from india :)
I actually tired that. but unfortunately it says. this version of os is not supported for this applciation (Something like this)

I also tired scaning a bar code for counters app. it takes me to the download page on windows store but then says its not supported.

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
This is very frustrating.
I am tired of Writing to Nokia people but there is no proper response from them.
After upgrading from wp7 to Wp 8 i am missing counters app. (I am sure everyone is missing it too)
It really Makes me Mad when such a basic and Vital applcition is Not availabel for our devices. And ironicaly same is availabel for wp 7 devices. I take it as a downgrade not an upgrade from wp7.

Does anyone have any information on counters application for lumia 820? or Do we have any similar application for counting messages and calls??

Your wish is granted...Nokia has incorporated that feature

Update you network+

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

badplanet

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Maybe you could make the most of this opportunity and develop the app and be rich :)

I wish access to incoming phone calls and SMS was possible. With WP8 MS does not allow it from the sandbox all apps run in. Only available to MS and Nokia. I have an app in the WP App Store for the Pebble watch and this is the feature I most want to provide. Notifications to the Pebble watch need this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills