windows key just stopped working

surfacedude

May 24, 2013
Visit site
not sure what i hit or did, but for some reason the windows keys on my keyboard stopped working. any ideas on how to fix this? it's a brand new keyboard and the windows keys worked fine 30 minutes ago so i don't think it's the keyboard. other than a keyboard that works perfectly except for the two windows keys, what might be causing this?

11B1P

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
not sure what i hit or did, but for some reason the windows keys on my keyboard stopped working. any ideas on how to fix this? it's a brand new keyboard and the windows keys worked fine 30 minutes ago so i don't think it's the keyboard. other than a keyboard that works perfectly except for the two windows keys, what might be causing this?

Try disconnecting the keyboard from the Surface for a few seconds. Then reconnect it. Sometimes when I take my keyboard off, I can't get the onscreen keyboard to appear; I have to connect it, then disconnect it.

surfacedude

May 24, 2013
Visit site
Wow, guess I need to look at my keyboard better ��

i don't think i've ever seen that key on a keyboard before. i wonder if it's a new windows 8 feature. it's an asus keyboard. i don't know how this key would be helpful for anything, though. if anyone knows, let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb