Bought app - permanent ?

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, i just bought my first app via paypal (game - mini dash) 2? ... but still didnt show on my bank history ...So i just wait for example 15minutes to realize pay ?

second question - if i unninstal in future this game, it will be pernamently on my MS account and i can install it on my other future WP, etc ?

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Yes, if you uninstall a paid app, it will be in your purchase history. Next time you download it (by the 'buy' button), you'll get a message to say you've already paid for it.

KllR007

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
Ok... thanks for that...

and first second ? when apear pay on my bank and paypal history ? because i bought it, i can play it, but paypal dont show payment...

tjecco

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Ok... thanks for that...

and first second ? when apear pay on my bank and paypal history ? because i bought it, i can play it, but paypal dont show payment...

Normally Microsoft has a set day in the week the Payment gets taken from the Account,

Example: For Me it's Saturdays,
So i can buy apps in the week and Saturday afternoon I'll get an Email from Microsoft to show all the apps and Games bought over the week and the amount they will debit from my account

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb