Twitter contacts not showing up in people hub

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I just got a Nokia Lumia 520 (after my dog mistook my 8S as a bone..) and I've synced all my accounts and such but none of my Twitter contacts are showing up in my people hub, the feeds still show up but no contacts at all. Any ideas?

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
I've tried that, posts show up but contacts don't and when I click a name from a post it takes me to the browser on their profile instead of staying in the people hub.

Asrialys

May 22, 2013
Visit site
That's weird. Mine show up fine. And when I touch a name of someone I follow, it brings me to the contact on my phone. The only time I'm taken to the browser is when I touch someone I don't follow (basically a retweet), which seems about right.

TheAttrito

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue but reverted. I can see my twitter contacts but no feeds at all. I tried everything, deleting and re-syncing, but nothing. Any ideas?

iop777

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
That's weird. Mine show up fine. And when I touch a name of someone I follow, it brings me to the contact on my phone. The only time I'm taken to the browser is when I touch someone I don't follow (basically a retweet), which seems about right.
That's how it was on every other Windows Phone I've owned, I don't know what's going on with this one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon