Windows Phone 7 to 8 Help

ValkyrieM1x

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys, I just made the jump from windows 7.5 to 8 and can tell a lot of things have changed! I love the new apps I have at my disposal, but I am unaware of which ones are really really good. So is there any recommendations of apps that can help me "personalize" my phone more?

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Explain us your definition of personalization, if it's not a problem? :). Do you mean like "themes" on the Android phones, different keboards, etc? If that's in our mind, these options weren't, aren't nor they will ever be available, as far as I know and am familiar with WP :).

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Official Pandora, 6Sec, Super Contacts, Crackle, Fhotoroom, Foursquare, Here Drive+, Instance, Metrotube, moviefone, MyFitnessPal, News360, Proshot, WPCentral, King Oddball and Fairway Solitaire. That should get you started. Congrats. You'll wonder what took you so long to make the jump.

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Explain us your definition of personalization, if it's not a problem? :). Do you mean like "themes" on the Android phones, different keboards, etc? If that's in our mind, these options weren't, aren't nor they will ever be available, as far as I know and am familiar with WP :).

Check it Index, he says he moved from WP 7 to 8, Not Android to Windows Phone. Lets hope he's probably aware of the platform at this point.

index1366

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Check it Index, he says he moved from WP 7 to 8, Not Android to Windows Phone. Lets hope he's probably aware of the platform at this point.
Whoops, made maybe a bit of a mistake, but mabe he thought that with almost a totally redesigned platform come also new features of personalization, which 7.5 didn't have. Otherwise I'd recommend exploring and exploring and exploring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo