best browsers for WP8?

husslord

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Just got my 1020, whats the best internet browser? I like the I.E. but hate the back button issue, anyone suggest any other browsers???
Thanks

Anidh Singh

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
Back button issue can easily be tacled ...... Go to option for new tab ..... Close ALL active tabs..... Now by default a new tab will open...... NOW PRESS THE BACK BUTTON AND EXIT IE

th0mas96

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
if you mean having to tap back too often to ""exit"" the browser, just click the windows button, start IE from app list (or, if you have it pinned, from the tile) and click back ONCE. It'll quit while saving your tabs for when you start it again

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I stick to IE most of the time.

UC browser ain't bad but I find it tends to save some cookies even if you clear your cache or browse in private mode.

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
the start button is the windows button, to the right of the back button. When you press it, it takes you to the start screen.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
If you're stuck on EDGE, Nokia XPress is the best option. Heck, it even works fine on GPRS! The downside is the lack of a desktop mode, so you can't take advantage of its WebKit roots.
UC Browser is one with more features, but I find that it falls victim to many bugs.
IE10, however, is the simplest to use and is close to the Win8 metro version.

King Benneth

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to join in, didn't want to make a whole new thread. Is there a browser out there with an orientation lock? I hate using Internet Explorer when in bed and laying down as it always rotates! I have to hold my phone weird and sometimes my hand hurts.

krishna6233

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
i miss opera mini browser :(
xpress browser is slow though browsing is ok ..it takes time to load the app or switch between tabs.
IE cant open two tabs at a time ...ffffffffffk
uc browser crashes at times ..interface is better than IE n Xpress

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
i miss opera mini browser :(
xpress browser is slow though browsing is ok ..it takes time to load the app or switch between tabs.
IE cant open two tabs at a time ...ffffffffffk
uc browser crashes at times ..interface is better than IE n Xpress

You seem to have issues with everything on your phone. I wish you used a little market research before jumping on a bandwagon. IE can open 6 tabs at a time, not just 2.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb