12-31-2013 05:02 PM
29 12
tools
    That's for POP3 email access only. Should not affect ActiveSync (EAS) which is what Outlook email should be setup as.
    08-27-2013 04:43 PM
    Is that why my phone doesn't show me any new emails even though they sync with Outlook RT on my Surface?
    08-27-2013 08:18 PM
    I have really been disappointed with Windows Phone 8. It does not work with outlook near as well as an iphone does. ITunes syncs the iphone and ipad with Outlook very well. Microsoft really dropped the ball for it's business customers. "One Microsoft!" Give me a break!
    09-23-2013 12:17 PM
    I am having this same issue. When I delete an email from Outlook.com or move an email to a folder from Outlook.com, and then wait for my phone to sync (or even force a manual sync), the deleted/moved email will sometimes still appear in the inbox on my phone. It is not a POP issue since I am using Outlook.com as my email and syncing with my Windows Phone 8 (HTC 8x on Verizon).

This does not happen every time, but once it does occur then I have to manually fix it by doing one of the following:
    1) go into Outlook.com sync settings on my phone > uncheck email as "Content to sync" > manually force a sync > re-check email as "Content to sync" > manually force another sync (this was suggested as a fix in a previous post);
    2) go into Outlook.com sync settings on my phone > change the "Download email from" option (i.e. from "the last month" to "the last 2 weeks") > manually force a sync
    Both of these options will temporarily resolve the issue, but it will reoccur if I delete/move emails from Outlook.com again.

Please advise.
    12-31-2013 05:02 PM
29 12