why am I always getting this message

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
wp_ss_20130803_0001.png Hey guys I'm always getting this message for some reason on my Samsung Ativ S. I don't know what it means. if you can help me it's greatly appreciated. and also why i'm getting it for

thanks guys

12Danny123

WorzelGummage

Dec 30, 2012
Visit site
I've never seen anything like that before so I've got no idea what it means. However, it looks like some sort of push notification from your network operator. What do you usually tap to get rid of the message? Do you tap Save or Close, or have you tried both and the message still keeps popping up?

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
I dunno doesn't do anything when I save . But I'm still keep getting these messages its odd. Even if I close yea. Gleanvar is a location. In Auckland

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
My guess is you probably have an unlocked phone that your carrier isn't selling so it tries to send push auto-configurations on it and since it doesn't work, you keep receiving them.
Once in a while I receive similar messages to my phone but the message says:"Unable to send configuration to this device." And, even if I press save or close, it doesn't do anything.

12Danny123

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
My guess is you probably have an unlocked phone that your carrier isn't selling so it tries to send push auto-configurations on it and since it doesn't work, you keep receiving them.
Once in a while I receive similar messages to my phone but the message says:"Unable to send configuration to this device." And, even if I press save or close, it doesn't do anything.

Probably. But they still sell the Samsung ativ S. But I guess that's the problem thanks man

jojapath

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Probably. But they still sell the Samsung ativ S. But I guess that's the problem thanks man

No problem. The carrier I am on right now also sells the NOKIA LUMIA 920 but mine is an unlocked one from ROGERS. And, since my carrier is not ROGERS, they cannot send configurations to my phone ... So that's why I always get those messages ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss