Group Messaging Toast Preview

WhiteNiteLite

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
So I recently picked up a Lumia 520 and so far I'm liking it. This is also my first WP8 device, previously I had a Lumia 800. I do have a question though in regards to group messaging. Before with my L800, whenever someone in a group sent a text, the toast notification would usually show the content of the text. Only if the person sent a picture or something else then the toast would say something "media content in this message."

With my L520, whenever someone sends a group message, the toast always says "media content in this message" even if they've only sent plain text. The funny thing is, the lock screen preview is able to see the text just fine. It's only the toast notification that does that.

Does anyone know if this is an issue with WP8 or just with my L520? And does anyone know if there's anyway to get the preview back in the toast?

Thanks for any help!

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
It does the same with my Lumia 920, which carrier were you on with your L900, I remember my HD7 with tmobile didn't do this but my T2 with At&t did it, and so does my Lumia 920

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans