How do you check status of syncing photos/vids to Skydrive

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I am going to hard reset my 920 but want to make sure everything is synced first before hand. Is there a way to check the status of the syncing?

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
On the Photos app it'll say 'Uploads waiting' or tell you the number of photos waiting. You could also check on your SkyDrive on a computer to see what photos/videos are there...

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Ok. Thanks. So I guess I am wrong in the way this works. I had Skydrive upload turned on for a while. A couple of months ago I turned it off. Turned it back on now, and it looks like it doesnt auto upload previous pics/vids Ive taken. I assumed it would. I know I can easily select pics and have it upload but it doesnt look like you can manually upload a video to skydrive as those are not able to be selected with pics. Tell me I am missing something here.

Al_2

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
You can manually click onto the video and then select to save it to SkyDrive. I think you need to do them one at a time though...

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I see that now. I said screw it and just plugged my phone into my PC to save the photos that way. And my gosh, using the WP App is PAINFULLY SLOW! Much faster to open the phone in explorer and copy and paste that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss