GDR2 and Amber update official tweet frm Nokia

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I'm in the US and just checked; nothing yet. But, foolish me, I'm on Verizon so we should have it by Christmas.

inteller

Banned
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
well that makes no sense, that's an unbranded device....they must be rolling that batch ****. you might want to check manually.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I recall that BUILD 920s weren't the first to receive the last update either. Same also goes for generally speaking unlocked and unbranded phones.

Ali Babba

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I recall that BUILD 920s weren't the first to receive the last update either. Same also goes for generally speaking unlocked and unbranded phones.

I think there were some L920's that got Portico after the BUILD phones. At least, I'm pretty sure I remember reading posts about people in other countries that were complaining about not getting it after I my phone had gotten it.

I'm hoping that the first round of updates was just ironing out the rough edges and that going forward updates will be smoother. I really want the update since the BUILD phones never got 1314 which helps address the LTE bug.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I also recall that BUILD phones werent even close to first, but neither were they last, same with fe. my unbranded phone.

abzopatz

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
someone please answer this question please!!!!!!!!!

Since the 920 doesnt have an amoled display will the always on screen feature work or not? or will it not be there at all ?

i also read that FM radio will not come to 920? why ?

i own a 920... need to know....

Darren Walsh

May 9, 2013
Visit site
Yeah it does have glance peek and always on clock and fm radio, I'm running gdr2 on my Lumia now, what headcase told you it wouldn't???

kivancio

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
someone please answer this question please!!!!!!!!!

Since the 920 doesnt have an amoled display will the always on screen feature work or not? or will it not be there at all ?

i also read that FM radio will not come to 920? why ?

i own a 920... need to know....

both infos are absolutely wrong. 920 will have fm radio, 920 will have glance screen. Phones who already got GDR2 have those features.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077