Recommended apps?

joshage

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

Since I've been with windows phone for approximately 11 days I thought I would like to ask you guys what your favorite applications/games are and I will share mine.

For you people thinking, I have a HTC 8S and I love it, people were complaining about the storage issue but I just store videos, photos and music on my SD card and for applications and games I manually download them by using my computer to download them, transfer them to my SD card and install like that, you save a lot of space, I have around 25 applications and 5 games and I still have 800mb!

My Recommended Applications & Games
  • Instance (Instagram Client)
  • TVCatchup
  • Photo Enhancer *HTC ONLY*
  • AE City Jump (Game)
  • Flow Free (Game)
  • Temple Run (Game)

Now share your recommended apps and games!

Thanks,
Josh.

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi Josh, as I don't really play games on my 820 I will post my favourite apps :)
? AudioCloud - Soundcloud Client
? Nokia Smart Cam - Such great!!
? FOTOR - fav. photo-editing app
? myTube - great youtube client
? In Reach - music player preventing lockscreen
? HERE Collection
? WPCentral
? Twitter - official one
? T-Translator - Bing/Google Translator
? Amazing Weather HD / Bing Weather - Amazing Weather is beautiful, but Bing Weather is a lot more accurate in my city.
? Let's say... Facebook Beta, but it's still slow piece of **** :)

jefbeard911

May 28, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Windows Phone!I
I would say any and all of the Nokia Apps in the Nokia Collection. There all great. City Lense is really cool. If you like auto racing the Red Bull app is great. Im a big Nokia Music+ fan. Its much better than Pandora. Its only 3.99/mo th as well while most others are 7-10.

Get App Highlights too. It's a 'best of' win phone apps recommendation app.. Whew. That sounded weird...
Anyway... Enjoy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05