Install any manufacturers app from one place!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ksmithservices

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Can you do video record or to use manual focus?

yes I can. L925. Enjoy. When you use the proxy, it loads very very slow but just be patient. Once you start downloading all the apps you want (most don't work-I recommend just getting Nokia branded ones) then turn proxy off and it will download faster.

ksmithservices

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Does this work on GDR2 based phones? The store didn't change to show me Nokia apps after putting this proxy information in. Still only gives me the Sprint and HTC apps. (Sprint 8xt)

restart your phone. Go straight to WiFi and put in the correct proxy info. Since your on HTC, go to the store and hit search. Type "Nokia" or "Nokia glam me" and when it shows up open it. Scroll down to select "more apps from this developer" done. You'll see them all. Be patient its slow. Just be smarter than the phone ;)

Devamps

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
then don't bother. App Folder wouldn't download on my L925 TMO. Gave error.
App Folder from Samsung installed in my Lumia 920 and is working perfectly, see the screenshots.

m3ys.jpg

5yeq.jpg

bcyq.jpg

p3kb.jpg

MTorskyj

Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Bummer, can't get this working on my L920. As soon as I save the proxy details my internet connection dies and won't come back until I remove them.

venu238

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
Bummer, can't get this working on my L920. As soon as I save the proxy details my internet connection dies and won't come back until I remove them.
Internet will not work or works slowly but you can download apps from the store, try it once again

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I got the app folder to install, this is how i did it as it was showing not available and would through errors from store.

1. Switch on flight mode via settings
  2. Change region to US / Time Zone to either Central or Eastern etc after restart
  3. Use bing vision to scan qr code in app folder article App Folder and Video Trimmer released for Samsung Windows Phones | Windows Phone Central
  4. Click on the link and stop it from fully loading.
  5. Now Press the start button and got to your wi fi settings
  6. Set up the proxy as instructed
  7. Hold back key and go to the tab you left open, press refresh (book mark the link case it doesn't work) and you should get install prompt. (if not back out of the store and press refresh or load from bookmark again)
  8. Turn off proxy as well as flight mode and revert back to your region / time zone settings

Derausgewanderte

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
holy crap, works great here. some of them I have to try 5-10 times but eventually they start downloading. Others work right away. Seems random. Irrespective, they download and install. Wow. Next trying to see which actually work.
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea