how to log out from outlook in your phone.?

wsam

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
hi, could somebody please tell me how to log out from the outlook which i've configured in my phone. i don't want to remain logged in. i didn't find any option to log out....:)

lancepr

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You really can't, the phone must have an outlook account to function.
You could make a second private account if you do not want to use your main account

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
Simple solution is to change the password on your account. Then the hacker will be stymied. He cannot do this (assuming you have 2x authentication in place), only you can change the password. Otherwise, it's a factory reset and input another account, but a password change would be better. This time, set the password to something less easily guessed.

Note that if you swap accounts for a new one you'll lose all your apps as they are glued to your Xbox account which is glued to your MS account. The only way around this is to get MS to detach your Xbox account from your old MS account by talking to Support. This can be a challenge to get done, but I have done this before now to drop a broken MS account so it is possible. Your apps and other purchases follow the Xbox account, not the MS account.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
If it is your Store id(used after installing OS) then you have to do Hard Reset

- if you don't want to delete your account then change it's password(if you can)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs