Can"t seem to buy any app. Error code: 805a0194

descabar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys,
I hope you can help me with this:

I have always been able to buy apps and games on the store. Until a few weeks ago "mobile payment" disappeared from my payment methods to buy apps. Now it's back on, I want to buy some apps/games I have been missing out on. Now I'm finally able to click the "buy" button and pay via my carrier (Mobistar Belgium, part of the Orange group), but then I get an error when verifying my payment: There has been an error completing your request. Please try later. Error code: 805a0194" *roughly translated from Dutch.

This error has been showing up for 4 days now. I binged the error code and I've only found Nokia blaming it on the software and Microsoft employees blaming it on the carrier. I went to my carrier today and they again blamed it on the Store. On this forum I found a post regarding the same error (code) where the problem seemed that the app was pulled from the store. I don't think that's my case, because I've been trying all the top paid apps and I find it unlikely they've all been deleted.

I hope you guys, as WPexperts, can help me with this. I want Halo really, really bad!

Code:
Device: Lumia 920
Region settings have all been set to Belgium

descabar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Okay, guys. Thank you, but I did find these posts before. It isn't in line with my problem as I have no problems at all downloading free apps. It just goes wrong verifying the purchase of the app. I'll ask the MS guys another time ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs