NO apps update notification from the store after Hard-reset

fantakk

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Hi, guys. I wanna share with you this frustrating problem. It's about 2 days that I'm trying to get apps update notifications without any luck.:unhappysweat:
Tried and read all on this forum, so I don't need that you link me any of this.
Just I would like that someone told me his experience about this. I mean, you have tried hard-reset and still not getting notifications like me? How have you solved this?
Thank you in advance.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Well if you've read everything on the forums, you've seen the experiences and what they've tried to fix it. Maybe someone who hasn't posted has something new. Good luck.

fantakk

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Well if you've read everything on the forums, you've seen the experiences and what they've tried to fix it. Maybe someone who hasn't posted has something new. Good luck.

Waiting for something new :smile:, because all the time I tried to hard-reset before(that's a problem of the moment?), I've been always succesful.

Waiting for a miracle.

Last edited:

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Clearly you have not read everything because there are SEVERAL threads detailing this.

Unpinstore
Clear IE history/cache
Soft reset
Repin Store tile
Wait.

fantakk

May 1, 2013
Visit site
Clearly you have not read everything because there are SEVERAL threads detailing this.

Unpinstore
Clear IE history/cache
Soft reset
Repin Store tile
Wait.

I did this so many times. I really read all and tried all, otherwise I wouldn't have posted this :)

Last edited:

fantakk

May 1, 2013
Visit site
You guys? How is set your date+time: MANUAL or AUTOMATIC? And what about sync time of your Microsoft Account (as items arrive, 15 min, 30 min)?

Last edited:

fantakk

May 1, 2013
Visit site
From the Support chat they suggest me to hard-reset my phone and set my date+time to manual and eventually install my keyboard before configuring my Microsoft Account. Let you know if it works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs