Facebook albums with 100+ photos

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, anyone noticed that you can't view a photo shared by anyone if it's for example 101st photo in an album with 100+ photos? This only happens in people hub, You can view normally in Photos hub under people's albums. E.g. someone tags me in their album and when I try to open the notification in people hub it either jumps straight to the first pic in the album or displays an error message "can't load picture). I then go to my Photo hub>Pictures of me and see it alright.

Might GDR2 fix this? Anyone cares to test? Thx

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I have this issue too. Had it on WP7 as well. I had a thread like this a while back with a link to a Microsoft answers thread. I haven't checked to see if they updated it.

HaibaneReki

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
congrats on 555th post :)

thanks, are You going to check that thread or would You share a link? I have several friends who keep growing their albums to insane sizes and this is rather annoying ;)

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
The facebook integration in Windows Phone really sucks...
Other this issue, apparently ignored by Microsoft:
2) the facebook chat works very bad
3) I though I can access facebook messages natively (synchronized like emails)
4) Facebook notifications are not native (sometimes the ME tiles display a counter, but it's not reliable at all), and with the official Facebook app (made by Microsoft) arrive unreasonably late
5) and probably others they don't come to my mind now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos