CalDAV and CardDAV support

kiddori

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I was very happy by the news that Windows Phone now has support for CalDAV and CardDAV.....but then disappointed that it's only for Google accounts that Microsoft enabled this support.

I want to enter my own CalDAV and CardDAV servers on my Lumia 1020.

Does anyone know when WP will get support for this?

Erik Walther

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know how to enable other calendars that have been shared with you on your phone? My work gmail account has a shared calendar that I want to enable so it will automatically show up on my phone. If you follow this link Google Sync and click sync with a mobile device, it only shows links for ios and droid...

kiddori

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
My first post clearly says that WP has support for Google CalDAV and CardDAV and my question was about such support for non-Google servers.

But I thank you for bumping my thread. 😉

Erik Walther

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Haha sorry I googled it and couldn't find it anywhere and saw this thread so I thought you might have known. I saw that you knew there wasn't support for your issue and were just trying to figure out when there might be, so I thought bringing awareness to your thread would benefit us both. :smile:

SpareBot

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hey there,

dont know if anyone still cares about this thread, but I am using an owncloud server and am syncing carddav contacts on iOS which works like a charm.

I recently got a Lumia 520 and so far the only options to sync my contacts over several plattforms seem to be google or hotmail. #

If anybody knows a way to get WP8 to work with pure CardDAV (without google), I would be very interested to...

enqueue

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I have the same problem. Still experimenting with php-push-2 which is basically an Exchange ActiveSync connector (based on z-push) that can be used with CardDav/CalDav/Imap backends. I wouldn't recommend it for production use.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234