need help sgh-i917

Bob Swallow

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
running very version of windows7. 7.0.7392.0. Cant update due to broken computer. Anyplace I can still get apps for this? Windows store I cant find a download option on any of the apps. Thanks for any help!

-Bob

Bob Swallow

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
tried to get it done at a friends,but the zume software failed on his and his girlfriends PC's. Seemed like it was right near the end of the install both times. Figured perhaps there was an old app store I could use or something. Hopefully just using this temporarily....droid finally crapped the bed after 3 years so my sister gave me her old phone.

Bob Swallow

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Ill try it,assuming I am able to get the phone going. Got my laptop back,installed Zune,and finally got it synced with the phone. At some point it disconects from the internet...and any wireless connections disappear from my list. Which doesnt seem to be a problem,because it still makes it from step 7 to step 9. But on 9 when it said it was resetting phone,the phone gets stuck on the Samsung screen. Now thats all that happens everytime I turn the phone on. Tried pulling the battery....still just the Samsung screen!

Tried the DL....said something about devices and not having permission trying to install it on my laptop. Running kinda funny now too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720