Windows Phone 8 keyboard funny's!

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
We all love the Windows Phone 8 keyboard auto-corrections/predictions. That said, I can also say that ay one point we've all generated random sentences from its suggested words. That's where this thread comes in! Post your funny sentences 100% generated from WP8!

I'll start:

Was the last week for sure is not an easy task and you will never be forgotten the same way you want.

😆

Dadstar0410

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Hahaha good one. I totally agree.

Has been used as I am going to be the most popular party was founded by John Lennon was not an easy way to get out.

WhippedKream

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Hehehehe lemme try:

I'll have to get my nails and toes with me tonight on the appropriate discussion page such as the article below the poverty line including of those under age and over there were males and females are not only to be a good day.

LOOOL

W1LDIVI4N

Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Lol that's a good one.

Well I don't think you should have known better then this would not be used by some people who don't believe that you have any idea where it came from and against any time without prior approval from the sack

Noahma

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
My favorite ones are using the voice text feature. In my Ford Escape over the sync system the translations the phone gives for my speak is just plain hilarious.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)